VITEEE 2020 Application Form – VITE University has extended the last date of application process of VITEEE 2020. Candidates can now apply till 22 March 2020. Let the candidates know that you can apply your application both online and offline. Offline application forms have been made available at different post offices. VITEEE 2020 application forms were released from 27 September 2019. All the candidates who have 10 + 2 pass can apply for this exam. Before filling the VITEEE application form, the candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The candidates applying will also have to pay the application fee. Applications without depositing application fee will not be accepted. Candidates can get complete information of VITEEE 2020 from this article.
VITEEE 2020 application form
Let us know for information that only those candidates who complete the application process will be able to join the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. You can also apply online from this page. The link for the online application form has been updated on this page. You can get the online application form by clicking on that link. See below some important dates related to the application.
|First date of application||27 September 2019|
|Last date for receipt of offline application||08 November 2019|
|Last date of application||
Application form – Get VITEEE 2020 application form from here.
How to apply VITEEE 2020 online
To apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 online, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link for the application form, the direct registration page will open.
- On this page, you will have to provide your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, e-mail ID etc.
- After registration, the user name and password will be given on the candidate’s email and SMS.
- After this, the candidate has to login.
- You can apply after logging in.
- To apply, you have to fill your personal details, educational details, parent details etc.
- After all the details are completed, you have to pay the application fee.
- After submitting the application fee, you will have to upload your photo and signature.
- Photo size – 10 KB – 200 KB
- Signature size – 10 KB – 200 KB
- After uploading the photo and signature, your application will be completed. Take a printout of your application form.
How to apply VITEEE 2020 offline
Offline application forms will be made available at different post offices. Apart from this, candidates can also get offline applications from the Admission Office of all the campuses.
- Candidates will have to send the VITEEE 2020 offline application form from the speed post in the university.
- Before sending the application form, you should check the test center, code, subject etc. well.
- Apart from this, you should also check your photo and signature.
- After ensuring all the things, post the application form.
VITEEE 2020 application fee
Candidates can check the VITEEE 2020 online and offline application fee from below: –
- 1150 / – to the candidates. VITEEE online application fee will have to be submitted.
- Online application fee will have to be paid through net banking, debit card, credit card.
- 1200 / – to the candidates. VITEEE offline application fee will have to be submitted.
- Offline application fee will have to be paid through demand draft (DD). Demand draft will have to be sent to VIT University.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Improvement
Let the candidates know that you can also improve your application form. The correction window will be opened by the university for a short time. Candidates who have made a mistake in their application form while applying online, those candidates can improve and edit the application form. Candidates should improve the application form before the last date. Incorrectly filled application form will not be accepted.
VITEEE 2020 eligibility criteria
Some eligibility criteria have been set for the candidates who will apply for VITEEE 2020. You must check eligibility criteria before applying.
- PCM and PCB should have 60% marks under 10 + 2 of the candidate. (50% marks is mandatory for North East India SC and ST category)
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the 12th standard.
- Date of birth of the candidate should not be more than 01 July 1998.
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
The VITEEE 2020 Admit Card will be issued on the official website of VIT University. Admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have completed and submitted their applications on time. For the entrance exam, candidates have to download their admit card online. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate from the post.