VBU B.Ed admission form 2019: The Vinoba Bhave College (VBU) is the quickly developing college for higher education. It is situated in the Jharkhand state. VBU offers the B.Ed course under the self-financing course fee scheme.
They will be releasing the public statement confirmation notice in regard B.Ed 2019 application form through the official site in nearest time promptly. Here is a notice for the applicants who are appearing for the Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Admission 2019.
VBU B.Ed admission form 2019
- 1 VBU B.Ed admission form 2019
- 2 Details of the Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed course term
- 3 Mode of VBU B.Ed admission form 2019
The candidates who need to do B.Ed from Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) will have to prepare for admission procedure because Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) is going to released notice for B.Ed course in coming weeks.
So interested candidates download the VBU B.Ed Admission Notification 2019 and read carefully after that if they qualified so they can apply through online mode from the official site of Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) on www.vbu.ac.in.
The University authorities discharge the Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Application Form 2019 on its website page.
Online or offline application form availability dates are in the month May/June 2019. The candidates who have the university announced eligibility can apply the VBU B.Ed Registration Form 2019.
Details of the Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed course term
- The B.Ed course offered by the VBU is the fundamentally 2 year’s program.
- That conveys the 4 semester that is 1st, 2nd, 3rd and the fourth semester.
- The University had declared to conduct the C.B.C.S procedure that is merit-based credit scheme for the academic year 2019-20.
Mode of VBU B.Ed admission form 2019
- The candidate can apply for this notice by online or offline mode.
- For the online mode, the candidate can visit the official site www.vbu.ac.in.
- And for the offline mode candidate can visit the college counter for an application form.
Eligibility criteria for Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Admission:
- As per NCTE rules, students should have secured at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree examination of a recognized University.
- Candidates should have at least 50% either in the Bachelor’s Degree as well as in the Master Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% or some other equivalent qualification, are eligible for admission to the course.
- The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and different categories applicant’s minimum eligibility criteria will be 45%.
- Candidates who have appeared up for the University examination and are waiting for the results can also apply.
- Aspirants who have received the mark from the cross-list only are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been selected for different courses like Computer Science, Management Training Program or any PG Studies.
How to apply for the Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed course:
- Application forms can be obtained online or from any of the College Office as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- It is to be properly filled by the candidates and submitted to any of the Colleges (according to the choice of the candidate).
- Application forms should be submitted to the office of the M.Ed. section of college or to the College office personally.
- All original documents keep with you for confirmation during admission. In this procedure, no correspondence will be considered.
- Incomplete applications and application got late won’t be considered in any situation.
- Filling of false data/details will make candidates ineligible, and such application will be summarily dismissed. For this situation, no correspondence will be engaged.
- The admission to the B.Ed program will be done entirely as per the merit list prepared based on the principles and the regulations around the Govt. of Jharkhand and Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
Details of Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Application Fee
- Candidates belong from General and OBC Category need to pay an application fee of INR 700.
- Candidates who belong to SC and ST cast need to pay an application fee of INR 500.
Documents required at the time of Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed admission 2019
The below mentioned original documents should be present with the selected candidates at the time of confirmation:-
- College/Department Leaving certificate.
- Registration number of Vinoba Bhave University, if there is any.
- Migration certificate of the University from which the candidate got his/her Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Caste Certificate of the candidate (for SC/ST/BC/OBC only).
- Three copies of recent stamp size photo (same as attached in the application form).
- Marks sheet from 10th std to the last obtained degree;
- 10th standard, 12th standard certificates. NCC/Sport/Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any.
- Residential Certificate.
- A draft/money of Rs. 700/ – (Gen/OBC candidates), Rs. 500/ – (ST/SC candidates) be kept with the application form to the office of the selected College.
Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Merit List 2019 Details
The candidate who has applied for the VBU B.Ed admission can download the VBU B.Ed Merit List 2019 from the official web portal after the declaration of the VBU B.Ed Merit List/Selected Candidates List 2019.
Candidates who are selected for the B.Ed admission will appear in the merit list. The candidates who are appearing for the VBU B.Ed Admission Merit List 2019 will available in the month of August 2019.
The candidates who have best marks in the academic year those will appear in the merit list.
The merit list should base on academic marks and qualifying exam marks. Applicants can need to stay touch with this main portal of the university for more updated information.
The candidates will submit the original documents at the time of admission. The Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Admission 2019 will conduct on given dates.
Important Dates of Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Admission 2019
|Starting date of application form||June/ July 2019|
|Ending date of application form||July/ August 2019|
|The release date of merit list||In August 2019|
|Admission Conducted in||August 2019|
|Semester begins from||August 2019|
Selection of Candidates for Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed Admission:
The Selection of admission to B.Ed. The course will be done entirely as per the merit list prepared based on the rules and the regulation of Govt. of Jharkhand and Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh.
For more details of Vinoba Bhave University B.Ed admission 2019-19, go through the official website of www.vbu.ac.in.
If you are finding the other admission details and information of different universities and courses, please visit https://examcraze.com.