The written examination of the candidates for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019-2020 was conducted on 25 November 2020. After the completion of the written examination, the results of the candidates have been released by the RPSC. The results have been released online through the official website of RPSC on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from where you can check your result and with this you can get the result through the link given on our page. The results have been released in the PDF list, the candidates whose name will be listed in this list will have to appear in the interview for the next process of recruitment.
Latest: RPSC FSO Recruitment 2019-2020 Written Exam Result released.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019-2020 Result
After the release of the written examination results, now the candidates will have to participate in the interview process. Candidates who succeed in the interview process will be selected for various vacancies. You can check the important dates of RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Result through the table below. Take a look at the table below.
|Proposed date of exam||25 November 2019|
|Result Date||14 March 2020|
|Date of interview||Will be announced|
Result : Click here for RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019-2020 Result .
How to check RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019 result
Candidates can see two types of results. You can go to the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and see the result through the link given on our article. Today we are going to tell the candidates some simple steps to see the result. Candidates can easily check their results using these steps. The results will be released as a PDF file. Let’s take a look at those steps below.
- To see the result, the candidates must first click on the link given by us.
- After clicking on the link, the result page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to click on the link containing the result PDF.
- The result will be opened to the candidates as soon as they click on the link.
- Then candidates have to press Ctrl + F and enter their roll number to see their results. After entering the roll number, the result of the candidate will be highlighted.
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019-2020 Document Verification
Selected candidates will be invited for document verification. At the time of document verification, the candidates have to bring all their documents to the original. If the candidate proves to be unsuccessful at the time of document verification, his application form will be rejected. Eligibility Certificate, Caste Certificate, any one ID proof and passport size photo etc. to the candidates.
Document Verification for Caste Papers
- Caste greetings done on a form prescribed by the competent authority.
- Other backward class / extremely backward class pratim letters should be recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidate’s name should be same in the application form and caste certificate.
Caste card will not be valid
- Other backward classes / backward classes candidates of Rajasthan state will not be given reservation benefits.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / TSP Pranam Patra should be issued before the last date of online application copy. If a certificate issued after the last date will not be valid.
- Married women applications of SC / ST are also required to be submitted along with the detailed application of caste certificate issued in their father’s name, otherwise they will not be given the benefit of class.
We call RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This commission was established on 20 August 1949. The main function of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission is to conduct various competitive examinations. The candidates who pass the RPSC examination are given jobs in the areas of Rajasthan Administrative Service, Rajasthan Police Service and Rajasthan Tehsildar Service. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in RPSC examinations.