Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019. Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara will schedule the counseling in the next days. Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019 will declare soon on the official website. GGTU has effectively scheduled Rajasthan BSTC Examination on 6th May 2018.
Many Candidates have filled up the application form for the examination to take admission in Rajasthan BSTC. The candidates who appear in the entrance exam those can download the Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Result 2019 from the official online website after the declaration of the result. Here check Hindu college cut off marks 2018.
Consistently MDSU gets numerous application forms from the applicants to take admission in Rajasthan BSTC but this year the GGTU has directed the exam. BSTC is a course which empowers the possibility to educate the primary class students.
Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019
- 1 Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019
- 2 Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019
- 3 Rajasthan BSTC Counseling 2018 Schedule
- 4 Step by step instructions to check the Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019
- 5 Rajasthan BSTC GGTU Seat Allotment Letter 2018
- 6 Required Documents for BSTC Counseling 2018
- BSTC College Allotment 2018 process will start from June 2018. Rajasthan BSTC Counseling will start from the third week of June 2018. Applicants can fill their choice in the Third Week of June 2018.
- Candidates can pay the Registration Fee in the last week of June 2018. Authority will schedule the first Round Seat Allotment in the 4th week of June 2018.
- Candidates who will get selected in the first round of seat allotment need to report at assigned college in the month of July 2018.
- Authority will schedule the second round of counseling in the last week of July 2018.
- Decision filling for second round counseling in the first week of August 2018. Department will declare Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019 in the Second Week of August 2018. Applicants need to pay the seat allotment fee in the second Week of August 2018.
- After the second round of counseling, candidates can report to allocated college for confirmation procedure in the second to third Week of August 2018.
- Authority will organize the last Round of Counseling from the third week of August 2018. Candidates are recommended to stay in contact with this page to get more data and updates about Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019.
Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019
- College Name – Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara
- Exam Name – Rajasthan BSTC
- The online Registration process for entrance test – 12th Feb to 31st March 2018
- Entrance test – 6th May 2018
- Result date – June 2018
- Counseling Process started from – June 2018
- Category of process – Counseling and Seat Allotment
Rajasthan BSTC Counseling 2018 Schedule
Events Important Dates
Online issue of merit list 2nd Week of June 2018
Beginning date of Counseling Process 3rd Week of June 2018
Choice filling of college 3rd Week of June 2018
Pay the Application Fee Last week of June 2018
Seat allotment of 1st Round 4th Week of June 2018
Report at allocated institute July 2018
Counseling of 2nd round Last week of July 2018
2nd Round choice filling the 1st week of August 2018
Seat allotment of 2nd Round 2nd Week of August 2018
Pay the College Allotment Fee 2nd Week of August 2018
Reporting at the allotted college 2nd to 3rd Week of August 2018
Final Round of Counseling 3rd week of August 2018
Step by step instructions to check the Rajasthan BSTC College Allotment Result 2019
- First of all, competitors need to login to the official site of Rajasthan BSTC, GGTU- @ bstcggtu2018.com
- Then click on Result link and open it.
- Enter the roll number from hall ticket and name.
- Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019 will be shown on the PC screen.
- Check the result and save the result for future use.
- Take a printout of their Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Round Counseling Result 2019 for future use only.
Rajasthan BSTC GGTU Seat Allotment Letter 2018
Candidates will get the GGTU BSTC Allotment Letter 2018. Candidates have to display at the allotted college on the recommended date.
Taken interest applicants can check the apportioning letter on the official primary link of college and allocation letter will announce after the finish of online decision filling and other Counseling forms.
Students can need to must convey unique specified subtle elements alongside definite seat assignment at the time of admission and members should finish with confirmation process at the very latest the last date.
If there should be an occurrence of students won’t present the certificated in the apportioned school according to exam schedule/plot, the seat will wipe out.
Applicants who wish to go to the Counseling requirements to finish the accompanying enlistment:
- First, of the considerable number of applicants need to choose the school for which they need to show up for directing.
- Once the competitors select the choices they need to bolt the alternative.
Required Documents for BSTC Counseling 2018
Competitors are requiring conveying their following archives for confirmation at the season of directing:
- Original Rank Card of Basic School Training Course 2018
- Original online enrollment slips Basic School Training Course of 2018
- Photocopies and unique 10th, 12th class check sheet and pass certificate
- Original and photocopy of the Green card of Family Welfare Department of Rajasthan
- Photocopies and unique Certificate in the help of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth verification with the tenth class endorsement
- Photocopies and unique Caste endorsements
- Proof of Indian Nationality or visa
- Defense benefit endorsement
- Any different records as specified in the plan
Competitors are informing to achieve the setting regarding the guiding on the specific date and time they have given to you. Candidates who neglect to go to guiding won’t permit giving another opportunity. And furthermore encouraged conveying archives which are the requirement for the check.
For recent updates, go through the given link.