Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019. Hey candidates, here is the good news, if you are a graduate and want a government job in Rajasthan, then here it comes the opportunity. Given below are the links to submit your Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019, till 11th October 2019, being the last date to submit your Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019. Hurry up guys, the registration process has already been started, links are active and provided in this article, also check the Vacancy details, important dates, eligibility criteria, pay scale, location of jobs and other details before applying Online.
Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019
- 1 Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019
- 2 Rajasthan Assembly Reporter/Grade 4th jobs Online Application form 2019
- 2.1 Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019 Brief Discription
- 2.2 Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Assembly Reporter/Class 4 Vacancy Details:-
- 2.3 Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter/Grade IV Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter Category wise Reservation 2019
- 2.5 Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application Fees 2019/Exam fees
- 2.6 Rajasthan Assembly Grade 4th Jobs Online Application Fees 2019/Exam fees
- 2.7 Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter/Class IV Employee Selection procedure:-
- 2.8 How to submit your Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019
- 2.9 Examcraze.com Recommends:-
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha under its recruitment notification has invited candidates through Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application forms 2019, for 19 Reporter, Grade 4th Jobs, the individual jobs were placed under different notifications, official link has been given below.
Hence, the selection procedure of the jobs will also be different. Candidates who holds a graduate degree and are citizen of Rajasthan are eligible to apply, before applying, you must check the eligibility details in terms of age, educational qualification, and other underlying factors as the department has always been strict in scrutinizing the online application forms. The lines to apply Online has already been started and will be till 11th October 2019, so guys read the article thoroughly and if you fullfills the recruitment eligibility hit the apply now link given below for enrolling.
Rajasthan Assembly Reporter/Grade 4th jobs Online Application form 2019
Rajasthan Legislative Assembly which is also known as Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha, is a legislative body, persisting and working for the Indian state, Rajasthan. The assembly which was established on 31 March 1952 meets at Vidhana Bhavan situated in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. The assembly is harboring 200 members, and is associated with various political parties as well.
On 13th September 2019, the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly invited candidates for the vacant posts of Assembly Reporter and Grade IVth Class jobs, various interested and deserving candidates rushed towards the official web portal to apply Online, if you not yet applied online, then start registering now, as the server might get down due to huge traffic on the website later on.
Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019 Brief Discription
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Vidha Sabha|
|Name of Post||
|Number of Posts||19|
|Category||Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019|
|Status||Available now/apply now|
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Assembly Reporter/Class 4 Vacancy Details:-
|RPSC Vidhan Sabha Assembly Reporter posts||7(06 Hindi, 01 Angla)|
|RPSC Vidhan Sabha Assembly Group 4 posts||12|
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter/Grade IV Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Here we are discussing Eligibility criteria for the posts of Reporter in terms of Educational Qualification and Age limitations.
Educational Qualification:- In terms of educational qualification, i have already mentioned that they need graduates,a graduation degree from a recognized institute or university one should holds and for the post of grade IV Jobs minimum qualification is 5th standard.
- Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Public Health manager Admit card 2019
- JSSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2019
- OSSC SCEW Mains Result 2019
Age Limit. To submit the application form in prescribe proforma the application minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age is 35 years. For this Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 the candidates from reserved categories has relaxations in this age.
Relaxation in Age limits:-
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter Category wise Reservation 2019
Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application Fees 2019/Exam fees
For the posts of Reporter, general candidates are compelled to submit an online application form fees of Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 for reserved candidates.
- General Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Reserved aspirants: Rs.100/-
The Application fees will be non refundable and the fees is payable through e-GRAS.
Rajasthan Assembly Grade 4th Jobs Online Application Fees 2019/Exam fees
For the Grade 4 posts, general candidates are compelled to submit an online application form fees of Rs. 150 and Rs. 100 for reserved candidates.
- General candidates: Rs.500
- reserved candidates: Rs.250/-
Reporter: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4800.
Grade IV Staff: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- wit grade pay of Rs.1700/-
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Reporter/Class IV Employee Selection procedure:-
For Class IV Jobs. There will be no such test, candidates will be selected only on the basis of Interviews.
For Reporter Post. Whereas for the posts of Reporter, there will be a set of test like Stenography test, typing test and Interview.
First they will conduct Stenography test and then candidates qualifying this test, will be selected for typing test.
How to submit your Rajasthan Assembly Reporter Online Application form 2019
Given below are few steps to register Online for the given posts, they are:-
- First log in to the official website www.rajassembly.nic.in
- There a home page will appear.
- Find the link to apply online for Reporter and Grade IV jobs.
- attach the required documents.
- Submit your application fees properly.
- Take a print out of form for further use.
Click below to Apply Online.
Stay tuned for more further updates, and job offers with us…