For Session 1 by the National Institute of Mental and Health Sciences, NIMHANS Application Form 2020 has been released. Let the candidates know that the application form has been released on the official website nimhans.ac.in. Apart from this, the desired candidates can also apply from the link given on this page. In order to appear in the NIMHANS entrance exam , candidates must first register. After that the application form has to be filled. Let the candidates know that the information filled in the application form cannot be changed. The last date for applying NIMHANS will be 06 February 2020. Candidates should apply before the last date. To get complete information related to NIMHANS application form, candidates can read this article in full.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences 2020 Application Form
Check the table below to get information about the required dates of NIMHANS 2020 Entrance Exam .
|NIMHANS 2019 application form||Session 1 dates||Session 2 dates|
|First date to apply||07 January 2020||01 August 2020|
|Last date to apply||06 February 2020||31 August 2020|
|Exam date||PhD, Super Specialty Postdoctoral and PG Courses – 28 – 29 March 2020
BSC – 19 April 2020
|18 October 2020|
Application form – NIMHANS 2020 application process has ended.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences 2020, how to apply
Before applying online for NIMHANS 2020 entrance exam, candidates have to keep the following documents ready with them.
- 10th / SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- Degree certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Marksheets of all degree examinations
- Cast Certificate (if required)
- Medical council registration certificate
- Domicile Certificate (if required)
- Disability Certificate (if required)
- Work Experience Certificate (if required)
Let the candidates know that the scanned photo and signature will be required while filling the form. The scanned photo and signature must be in jpg or jpeg format.
- Photo size should be between 20kb to 50kb.
- The dimensions of the photo should be 200-230 pixels.
- Signature size should be between 10kb to 20kb.
- The dimensions of the signature should be 140-60 pixels.
How to apply
Many times candidates have to face difficulties in applying online. For the convenience of the candidates, we are giving some easy steps here so that the candidates can apply easily. The candidates follow the following steps while applying.
- Click on the direct link of the application given on this page.
- After this, the candidates have to register online.
- To register, candidates will fill their name, mobile number, and email ID information.
- After this the candidate click on the button Save and Next.
- After registration, candidates will get login details.
- The registration ID and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- After this, click on the button of Candidate Continue.
- Clicking on the Continue button will open the homepage of the official website in front of the candidates.
- Candidates from here enter the registered ID and password.
- After this, click on submit button.
- After this, candidates should fill all the information sought in the application form carefully.
- After filling the information, the candidates upload the scanned photo and signature based on the size mentioned above.
- After this the candidates pay the application fee.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application form.
For Indian candidates –
- For PhD, Super Specialty, Postdoctoral, and Post Graduate Courses – Rs.1000 / – per course
- For BSc and Certificate courses – Rs.1000 / – per course
For foreign candidates except SAARC countries –
- For PhD, MPhil, MSc Psychiatric Nursing Courses – 500 / – USD
- For Super Specialty, Postdoctoral Fellowship, and Neuropathology – 1000 / – USD
- For DPN or DNN or DCNT courses – 100 / – USD
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully applied for the NIMHANS entrance exam will be issued the NIMHANS 2020 Admit Card . Let the candidates know that the admit card can only be downloaded online. No candidate will be sent the admit card through post or post. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card at the examination center on the day of the entrance examination. Let the candidates know that the date, time, address, name of the test center, etc. will be given in the admit card.
- What should I do if the application page is taking too long to open?
Answer – Internet speed depends on many reasons for applying online through internet. If millions of children are applying together or your internet speed is low, then it may take time to open your application page. If your application page is not opening, try again after 15 minutes or at night.
- How many courses can be applied simultaneously?
Answer – You can apply for 3 courses simultaneously.
- Can I add additional courses after submitting the application?
Answer – No, you cannot add any additional course after submitting the application. For that you will have to apply again.