Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018, High court of Kerela Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018, Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate hall ticket 2018, Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate exam date 2018.
Kerela High Court has brought an amazing opportunity for job aspirants searching for jobs in Cochin, Kochi, Ernakulam. The job is for available 41 vacancies of Munsiff Magistrate in the High Court of Kerela. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility demands for the post are allowed to submit their Online Application forms which the exam conducting department has started collected from 9th November 2018(09/11/2018) to 13th December 2018(13/12/2018). All the application forms successfully registered within the due dates will be considered by the authority and respective candidates are invited to access their Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018. Check Rajasthan High Court 2018 admit card.
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Hall ticket 2018
- 1 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Hall ticket 2018
- 2 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 Overview
- 3 High court of Kerela Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 download
- 4 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 available
- 5 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate exam date 2018
- 6 What to do before going for Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate written exam 2018
- 7 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Exam pattern 2018 test syllabus pdf download
- 8 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Selection Procedure:-
- 9 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary test pattern 2018.
- 10 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary Syllabus 2018
- 11 Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Mains Exam Pattern 2018 download
- 12 Steps To Download Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Hall Ticket 2018
Before adding more details of your Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018, check the details given all about Munsiff Magistrate job, in perspective of job scale, the procedure of selection, job location, and type of job.
High Court of Kerela Judiciary has announced a recruitment notification of opening of magistrate for eligible candidates completed their bachelor degree in law or equivalent from a recognized university or institution. After qualifying the selection rounds i.e., the written test and the Interview session you will be directly hired by High Court of Kerela for kerela for available Munsiff Magistrate vacancies. Here is MP High Court Watchman 2018 result.
A Munsiff magistrate in the High court is the first class job that came after the Judge, a candidate possessing this post holds a very important duty of assisting Judge to give fair judiciary decisions. A judicial magistrate is under the general control of the Sessions Judge and is subordinate to the Chief Judicial Magistrate.
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 Overview
|Name of the Department||Kerela High Court|
|Name of the Post||Munsiff Mangistrate|
|Number of Post||41|
|Job type||Govt. job|
|Selection procedure|| Written test|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|Starting date to apply Online||14.11.2018|
|Last date to apply Online||13.12.2018|
|Date of examination||awaited|
|Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 download||Available here|
High court of Kerela Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 download
Soon after the complete collection of application forms from candidates submitted their forms along with important document attested, shall be able to download their Kerela High Court Magistrate admit card 2018 a week prior to the examination, the direct activated links to download the electronic card will make available here once after they are uploaded at official website.
After getting your hall ticket print out in your hands, do not forget to take it to the examination hall and immediately after assessing your call letter, do check ones own personal credentials given on that admit card.
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate admit card 2018 available
Follow up the given information given in your admit card and if found any incorrect information about you, report to the notice of board.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Name of the Exam.
- Date of birth of candidate.
- Candidate’s Fathers name.
- Gender of the Candidate.
- Photograph recent one.
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions for the examination
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate exam date 2018
Kerela shall tentatively be opened up an official note about Kerela high court Munsiff exam date on end week of December 2018 to starting the week of January 2018. As if now, the authorities are busy in collecting right application forms, to start up the commencement of written examination. Delhi high court group d admit card.
What to do before going for Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate written exam 2018
Before going to the examination hall, a candidate must carry a photo identification proof with itself along with admit card. Given below is the list of ID proof a candidate can take to the exam venue.
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- College ID
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Exam pattern 2018 test syllabus pdf download
So, as the dates for examination are near now, to get this desirable job every candidate shall start their preparation from now. Looking at how, simply by getting aware of the latest updated written exam pattern which has been given right below. Along with test pattern here you will be able to access Kerala high court Munsiff Magistrate Syllabus 2018 consisting of all the Subjects and topics that will be going to questioned within them.
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Selection Procedure:-
Candidates who have applied for the vacant jobs of Magistrate in Kerela High Court must be aware that the selection process is not going to be easy, every candidate irrespective of its category or cast have to go through all tehse testes and have to score qualifying marks as per decided by the exam conducting authority. The qualifying marks will be updated here very soon for Preliminary and Mains examination, stay tuned.
- Preliminary Test.
- Mains Test.
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary test pattern 2018.
As you know that Preliminary will be first written test and candidates qualifying prelims to have to take another test Mains written a test to make it to the Interview session.
- The Preliminary paper will contain 100 questions of 200 marks.
- The time duration given will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There is negative marking.
- One mark deducted for each wrong question attempted.
- Every question will contain 02 marks.
- The question paper will be an Objective type.
|Exam Name||Questions||Marks||Duration of time|
|Written Examination||100||200||2:30 Hours|
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Preliminary Syllabus 2018
The Preliminary Syllabus for Munsiff Magistrate will be as follows:-
There will be a paper of 100 questions divided into three parts as Part A, Part B and Part C.
Different part will contain different questions asked from different topics, which are discussed below.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
| Code of Civil Procedure|
Indian Contract Act
Negotiable Instruments Act
Transfer of Property Act
Specific Relief Act
Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act
| Code of Criminal Procedure|
Indian Penal Code
Indian Evidence Act
| Constitution of Indio|
Reasoning &Mental ability
Kerela high court Munsiff Magistrate Mains Exam Pattern 2018 download
Then the next examination that is the written one will be Mains that is to be scheduled once the authorities will declare the list of candidates qualifying Preliminary examination. The Mains written question paper will be tougher than the Prelims one, so special preparation shall be performed by every candidate from understanding the nature of the paper to grasping the knowledge of marks distribution, so all these things are well winded up through a simple table given below.
|Name of the Exam||Paper No||Marks||Time Duration|
|written Exmination||I||100||3:00 Hrs|
- As you can see there will be 4 papers Paper I, Paper II, Paper III & Paper IV.
- Each paper consisting of 100 marks and time duration given is 3 hours.
- A general category candidate has to score at least 40% in every paper to qualify this Mains written examination whereas an SC/ST candidate will only have to score 35%.
Steps To Download Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Hall Ticket 2018
Given below are simple st of instructions you have to follow to download your Kerela High Court Munsiff Magistrate hall ticket 2018.
- The first step is to log on to the official website of Kerela High Court www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- On the home page search for the Munsiff Magistrate admit card download notification.
- Search for the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Hall Ticket download link.
- Click on the link and fill up the details asked.
- Submit the filled details of candidates and it displays admit card on the screen.
- Check the details in hall ticket and download.
- Finally, submit the Kerala High Court Munsiff Magistrate Hall Ticket at the examination center including any id.
So, herewith wrapping up this article content on Kerela High Court Magistrate hall ticket, I would like to know any queries from you that can be dropped in the comment section below.