Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam. All the female aspirants of B.Sc Nursing who have applied for a 4-year course of B.Sc Nursing in various Collages of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services, here is the answer to the most awaited question for you all that is when is the Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test 2019 will be commencing? What is the examination schedule for various cities? When and from where shall we download our Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Admit Card and till When?
Don’t worry girls, all these questions are not long awaited and we as per our concern has tried best to give you official honest answers, so you all need not go anywhere and read the article thoroughly so as you won.t miss any information given.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Date 2019
- 1 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Date 2019
- 2 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
- 2.1 Army MSC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Admit card 2019 download
- 2.2 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2019
- 2.3 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 download
- 2.4 Number of Seats per Institute
- 2.5 List of Exam Centers
- 2.6 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course/JNM Selection Procedure
- 2.7 What if any error while Indian army GNM admit cards downloading comes?
Applicants you all must have aware of the fact that there are a variety and a different number of seats prevalent in various colleges and institutions of Indian Army giving admissions to eligible and deserving candidates for the 04 years B.Sc Nursing amazing course which will later prove the best recruitment opportunity for all students in the field of Medical.
Since the opportunity is amazing the competition is nonetheless, hence with the sole purpose to decide the right appropriate candidates for B.Sc Nursing Course, the Indian Army is going to conduct Indian Army B.Sc nursing Entrance test in February 2019 tentatively.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
- The online application lines for female candidates were activated on the official website from 11th December 2017 to 30th December 2017.
- Candidates submitted their online application forms and enrolled for the course in between these dates will now have to appear in the Army B.Sc Nursing entrance test commencing in February 2019 initial weeks tentative in various Armed forces collages of Nursing.
- The authorities have opened up the links to download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing entrance admit card 2019 from 15th January 2019, only on its official website and contenders already started downloading it.
Army MSC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Admit card 2019 download
- After the completion of registration processed which has now been successfully completed, the department has opened up a notification inviting enrolled candidates to download their Army B.Sc Nursing entrance call letters 2019 which are mandatory to appear in Indian Army B.sc Entrance Exam.
- From 15th January 2019, onwards links to download call letters are activated on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. To avail the admit cards, you just needed to enter your Username and password provided during registration.
- The Army B.Sc Nursing entrance admit card will be only generated electronically, and to make it easy for you we have given few easy instructions with direct links to worth you visit here at examcraze.
Entrance Exam 2019 for Medical, Paramedical, and Nursing
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Date 2019
The exact dates of B.Sc Nursing entrance examination will be given there in your admit card with information like exam date, timings, venue, the authorities can not be held responsible for sending you admit card by post, the hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website only.
After commencing the 100 marks containing objective type written the paper within a time duration of 90 minutes. candidates would be subjected to Interview and document verification, subject to Medical Fitness( some medical Standards discussed below).
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 download
If you are looking for admit card, then you can have its access many of admit cards have been downloaded by candidates and some are being downloaded, well to make it an easy task for our readers, we have given few simple steps to download it.
- You can log into the official website or may use the direct links given here.
- Then the asked details like Username and password shall be entered.
- Then click to submit.
- On submitting the admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it or take a hard copy for future use.
Number of Seats per Institute
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune – 30
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata – 20
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini – 30
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R), New Delhi – 30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow – 30
- School of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore – 20
List of Exam Centers
- Ezhimala (Cannanore)
- Pune and Wellington
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course/JNM Selection Procedure
In the initial phase of selection, there will be an objective competitive written test consisting of 100 questions asked from General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence, likely to be held in Feb 2019.
Candidates as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during May 2019
Final selection will be based on the combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness.
- In the Medical test, by an authorized medical officer candidate will be examined as X-Ray Exam of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done; minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of north East candidates)
What if any error while Indian army GNM admit cards downloading comes?
In case of discrepancy while downloading your hall ticket arises you shall contact to Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG’s Branch, DGMS-4B, Room No 34,’L’ Block, New Delhi-110001, Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals, Website www.indianarmy.nic.in, Telephone No: 01123092294, (0900 AM to 0500PM), Email email@example.com as soon as possible.
You can drop your problems and questions in the comment section below, we will try our best to resolve your problems giving you advice.
Thanks to candidates for being a good reader, if you are reading this article then don’t forget to share this with friends as sharing is caring.