Hello, are you looking for what is EQR meaning in DRDO? Here we have shared complete detail of EQR required in DRDO?
EQR Certificate Means
EQR stands for Essential Qualification Requirement. This term is to define the require Essential Qualification Requirement in DRDO.
Documents Required In EQR Certificate
Candidate has to upload only one certificate for EQR:
- For STA ‘B’: Diploma/B. Sc. Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Assistant Hindi: Post Graduation / Graduation Certificate
- For Personnel Assistant ‘A’, Admin Assistant ‘A’: 12th Class Certificate
- Store Assistant ‘A’& Security Assistant ‘A’: 12th Class Certificate
- For Technician ‘A’: ITI Certificate (Final / Provisional)
- For Clerk (Canteen Manager), Vehicle Operator ‘A’: 10th Class Certificate
- Fire Engine Driver, & Assistant Halwai-cum-Cook: 10th Class Certificate
The EQR is Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR).
The Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR) and other relevant documents are required.
DRDO CEPTAM EQR documents
- Scanned images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only.
- Recent Passport size Photo must be in 20-50 Kb in file size and 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension.
- Thumb (Left Hand) impression must be in 10-20 Kb in file size and about 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension box.
- The signature must be in 10-20 Kb in file size and 4.5cm x 3.5cm in dimension box.
- Preview & upload good quality images only.
- EQR certificates in .pdf format (not more than 2MB file) are to be uploaded.
- Uploading of Blur/ edited images will lead to disqualify the candidature.
Online Payment of Fee-
- Candidates are advised to preview his/her filled application before making payment of a fee.
- All candidates (except Women/ SC / ST / ESM / PWD candidates) must pay the examination fee through online payment mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Post Application Form
DRDO CEPTAM 2019 application process for MTS recruitment closed on January 23, 2020. The application form was released on December 23, 2019. The eligibility of candidates for the recruitment exam is calculated as on January 23, 2020. The application fee is Rs 100 for General and OBC candidates. While SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.