CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Form – Applications for CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Examination have started today. Candidates can apply from the official website. This examination is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. One has to apply first to appear in this exam. Before applying, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates appearing for the CSIR UGC NET June 2020 examination will be able to apply till 15 April 2020. The application form has been released on the official website of CSIR csirnet.nta.nic.in . After the process of application starts, candidates can also apply through the link given in this page. Get more information of CSIR NET Application Form 2020 from this post.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020
While registering, candidates are required to enter their valid e-mail ID and phone number. Applications for this examination will be made through online mode only. An application by any other means will be rejected. While filling the application form, make sure that you do not make any mistake. After submitting the application, it cannot be changed in any way. Check the table given below to know some important dates related to CSIR NET application form 2019.
|program||June 2020||December 2020|
|Registration start date||16 March 2020||September 2020|
|Last date of registration||15 April 2020||October 2020|
|Date of correction in application||15 May 2020||October 2020|
|test date||21 June 2020||December 2020|
Application form: CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Click here to apply .
CSIR UGC NET Application Fee 2020
After applying for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, it is necessary to submit the application fee. If the application fee is not submitted, the application will be rejected as incomplete. The application fee will be deposited through online medium only. Candidates can submit the application fee through their debit card (ATM card), credit card and net banking.
- General candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000.
- Other backward caste candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs 500.
- An application fee of Rs 250 has been fixed for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Disabled candidates.
How to fill CSIR UGC NET application form 2020
To apply for CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, candidates have to follow some steps. For the convenience of the candidates, we are giving the steps to download the admit card here. You can easily apply by following the steps given here.
- In order to apply, candidates must first click on the link given in this page.
- Along with this, candidates can also apply by visiting the official website of CSIR, csirhrdg.res.in.
- The first home page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be opened as soon as they go to the official website.
- A link to “Notification of Join CSIR UGC Net for JRF / LS December 2019 Supply Online” will be given on the home page.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open.
- Here the candidates have to click on the registration link.
- Now register by putting your name, e-mail ID, mobile number etc.
- Candidates will have to login after the registration process is over.
- Now the application form will open in front of the candidates.
- Enter the information sought here and submit it.
- Finally, the application fee will have to be submitted.
- After the application process is complete, take out the printout of the application.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be issued after the process of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 is over. The date of issue of the admit card has been announced. Admit card will be released on 09 November 2019. The CSIR Admit Card will be issued only for such candidates who have not made any mistake while filling the application form. The CSIR UGC NET admit card 2019 will be released on the official website of CSIR. After the release of the admit card, candidates can also download the admit card through the link given here. It is necessary to take the admit card with you at the time of examination. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination if they are not taken with the admit card. Many details related to the examination are recorded in the admit card. Candidates can check the time of examination, the name of the examination center, the date of examination etc. from the admit card.