CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2019, CISF Constable Fire Online Application form 2018 download, CISF Fire Constable 487 notification 2018.
If you are in search of a Government job in defence, then here comes a great opportunity for you to shape your future in service with Central Industrial Security Force(CISF). As per the official notification broadcasted by CISF, they are recruiting eligible males candidates for 487 posts of Constable Fire, the online application process for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2019 will start from 11th December 2018, so if you found yourself eligible for the post(Given below is eligibility details), you may apply through direct links given below to apply on Regional CISF center websites.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2019
- 1 CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 CISF Constable/Fire Male Application 2018 apply online
- 1.2 CISF Constable/Fire Vacancy Details State wise 2018
- 1.3 CISF Constable Fire Online Application form 2018
- 1.4 CISF Constable Fire admit card 2018 download
- 1.5 CISF Constable Fire Application form fees/Mode of payment
- 1.6 Central Industrial Security Force Constable Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 CISF Constable Fire Physical Efficiency Test Standards 2018
- 1.8 Documents to be taken after PET/PST test for Verification
- 1.9 CISF Constable Fire Written examination 2018
- 1.10 CISF Constable Fire Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.11 CISF Constable Fire Cut off marks 2018/ Category wise minimum qualifying marks
- 1.12 CISF Constable Fire Merit List 2018
- 1.13 CISF Constable Fire Medical Examination 2018
If you are interested in CISF introduced Constable Fire jobs which are temporary in nature but likely to be permanent in future and your age is in between 18 to 23 years(i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995 and not later than 11.01.2000., having passed your 12th with Science Subject or any equivalent exam from a recognized Board then you may submit your Online application forms that will shortly be made available on official website of CISF https://cisfrectt.in from 11/12/2018 to 11/01/2018. Candidate it is advised you to fill and submit your online application forms before the last date 1st of January 2018, to avoid slow down activated lines due to heavy load of traffic on the official website.
CISF Constable/Fire Male Application 2018 apply online
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable Fire|
|Number of the Post||487|
|Starting date to apply Online||11/12/2018|
|Last date to apply Online||11/01/2018|
|Date of examination||Feb 2018(tentative)|
|CISF Constable Fire admit Card 2018||Given below|
|Pay Scale||Given below|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass from Science.|
|Application Fees|| 1. For General and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 100/-|
2. For SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Nil
CISF Constable/Fire Vacancy Details State wise 2018
CISF has introduced vacancies for Constable Fire post different in different states, the appointment of candidates applying from a particular state shall depend on the number of vacancies prevailing for that state and category reservation criteria. Given below are 31 states under CISF Constable Fire vacancies shall be filled by CISF. Any candidate fitting the eligibility norms can apply under these states.
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancy|
| Andaman & Nicobar|
| Arunachal Pradesh|
| Dadra Nagar Haveli|
| Daman & Diu|
| Himachal Pradesh|
| Jammu & Kashmir|
|Manipur (Entire State)||3|
|Additional Vacancies for candidates for Naxal/Millitancy Affected Areas|
|Andhra Pradesh(For candidates of Anantapur, East Godavari, Guntur,Kurnool,Prakasam, Srikakulam,Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram)||22|
|Bihar(For Candidates of Arwal,Aurangabad, Bhojpur, East Champaran, Gaya,Jamui,Jehanabad, Kaimur, Munger,Nalanda, Nawada, Katna,Rohtas,Sitamarhi, West Champaran, Muzaffarpur,Sheohar, Vaishali, Banka,Lakhisarai, Begusarai and Khagaria)||45|
| Chattisgarh(For Candidates of|
Bastar, Bijajpur, Dantewada,
Jashpur, Kanker, Korea
Rajnandgaon, Sarguja, Dhamtari,
Mahasamund, Gariyaband, Balod,
Sukma, Kondagaon and Balrampur
|Jharkhand(For Candidates of Bokaro, Chatra,Dhanbad, East Singhbhum, Garhwa,Giridih, Gumla, Hazaribagh,Koderma, Latehar, Lohardagga,Palamu, Ranchi, Simdega,Saraikela-Kharaswan, West Singhbhum, Khunti, Ramgarh,Dumka, Deoghar and Pakur)||20|
|Madhya Pradesh(For Candidates of Balaghat)||01|
Please go to the official notification pdf given below to get the complete vacancy details which has not been given here.
CISF Constable Fire Online Application form 2018
Interested applicants may fill up and submit CISF Constable Fire Online Application form 2018 from respective CISF Zonal Regional Recruitment Centers for each state. All well filled and documents attested application forms shall be submitted to these regional central zones web portal.
Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand DIG,
Address: CISF (East Zone) HQrs., Patna
MP, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Mumbai Dadra & Nagar Haveli DIG,
Address: CISF (West Zone) HQrs., Mumbai
Delhi, Haryana, HP, J&K, Rajasthan Punjab, Chandigarh, UP and Uttarakhand DIG,
Address: CISF (North Zone-I) HQrs New Delhi
TN, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Lakshadweep DIG,
Address: CISF (South Zone) HQrs., Chennai
WB, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura and Andaman & Nicobar DIG,
Address: CISF (North East Zone) HQrs Kolkata
Important points while submitting CISF Constable Fire Application form 2018…
- No application form shall be submitted by any candidate in offline mode.
- Application forms submitted until the last date 11/01/2018 till 5 pm will be accepted as it is the last date to apply.
- On the link of submission given below, the candidate needs to read thoroughly all the instructions and accordingly shall upload a recent digital photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- At the time of Physical Eligibility test(PET) and Physical Standard test(PST) hard copy of your submitted Online application form and other self-attested documents is required.
- Any important detail may be intimated through mail or sms on your registered email and phone number.
CISF Constable Fire Application form fees/Mode of payment
Rs 100/- is payable as Application fees for General and OBC Candidates, application fees are payable through:
- SBI Bank Challan.
- Net Banking through any Bank.
- Credit or Debit card from any bank.
Note:– Candidates belonging to SC, ST or Ex-serviceman line of reservation are exempted from paying application fees.
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Vacancy 2018
Eligibility Criteria:- Given below are some eligibility demands as per the code and conduct of CISF for the post of Constable Fire, a candidate before applying must read these eligibility criteria in terms of Educational qualification, Age limitation, Physical standard(Height, Weight) for PET, PMT examinations.
A candidate should have the 12th Passing certificate from Science that too affiliated with a recognized Board/University or Central Government.
Age band for eligibility is between 18 to 23 years as on the last date to apply online 11.01.2018(or simple a candidate should not be born before 12/01/1995 and not after 11/01/2000).
There is some relaxation in Age limit guaranteed by CISF for reserved category candidates as per Central Government Orders.
|Schedule Caste/Tribe (SC/ST)||Upto 5 years in upper age limit.|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||Up to 3 years in upper age limit.|
| Serving CISF personnel i.e. CT/TM with three year|
| Up to 45 years for SC/ST.|
Up to 40 years for Gen/OBC.
| Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily|
been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period
from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989.The person claiming relaxation under this category
| Up, to 5 years in upper age limit for General|
Up to 10 years in upper age limit for SC/ST
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
All applied candidates will be invited for Physical Eligibility Test, Physical Standard test, and document verification, during PET or PST, candidates details will not be detailed scrutinized. But a candidate shall fill up all their details correctly with all attested documents required.
CISF Constable Fire Physical Efficiency Test Standards 2018
In terms of Height, Weight, and Chest, male candidates shall be filtered out on these standards, these are simple measurement tests which will be performed if a candidate fits up to the limits then he will qualify this round and will go for the written and Medical test.
Height 165 cms – For candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and the North Eastern States subject to production of Certificate.
Height 170 cms – For all candidates except those stated above.
Height 162.5 – For Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas subject to production certificate.
Weight:- It should be in the proportion of Hight and Weight as per Medical Standards.
candidates after qualifying PET/PST shall be subjected to Document Verification where all important original testimonials or documents of a candidate is scrutinized. If a candidate fails to produce any required document, he will be disqualified from the recruitment process there at the time.
Documents to be taken after PET/PST test for Verification
- Educational Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- If you are applying from hill area(Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkha, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Leh and Ladakh, Kashmir Valley and the North Eastern States) then you have to produce a certificate issued by SDM/tehsildar for relaxation in Height, Chest, Weight as per the rules.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Photocopy of Cast and Educational Certificate is also required.
- One Photo Identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card etc.
CISF Constable Fire Written examination 2018
Candidates who will qualify PET/PST examination shall have to take the next round of selection that is Objective Type CISF Written examination, to appear in the test candidates needed to download their CISF Constable Fire admit Card to be uploaded on the official website and here also. Given on your hall ticket are Examination timing and Venue.
The written test will be of 100 marks carrying 100 number of questions.
All questions will be the Objective type. The question paper will be bilingual.
CISF Constable Fire Exam Pattern 2018
Questions will be asked from following subjects:-
- General Awareness/General Knowledge.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Basic Hindi and English.
CISF Constable Fire Cut off marks 2018/ Category wise minimum qualifying marks
These are minimum qualifying marks which every candidate shall be scored to pass this written examination, these cut off marks is different for different category candidate. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of these cut off marks, a candidate unable to score cut off marks will not be called for next stage even if vacancy remains unfilled.
|Category||Cut off marks|
CISF Constable Fire Merit List 2018
The CISF Constable Fire Merit list 2018 will be uploaded for each state as state wise and Category wise and the merit list will only be on the basis of marks scored by candidates in the written examination. But if in case two candidates belonging to the same state and same category gets equal marks, then the older one in age will get priority.
CISF Constable Fire Medical Examination 2018
After qualifying written examination and getting your name in the merit list, there comes the last stage of selection the Medical examination.
Candidates will be thereafter assessed by a medical practitioner of District Hospital and above to the effect that it has
been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been declared unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer and in his opinion, this is an error of judgment.
No tattoos should be there at any body part.
Eye Sight:- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction.
How to apply for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2019
- Log on to CISF careers page at official website www.cisfrectt.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the CISF Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CISF Recruitment 2019 application form.
CISF 2018 Constable Fireman vacancy
Hope you like the content of CISG Constable Fire recruitment, for more upcoming fresh updates daily on your mobile just press the bell icon and share this article.