Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC) in cognizance to the held 15th February CGPSC Civil Judge Entry Level Mains written examination is tentative to declare CGPSC Civil Judge Entry Level Mains Result 2019, if you also had taken the Mains written test, you may want to know about your result which is published officially and direct links to access your result are redirected here respectively.
CGPSC Civil Judge Entry Level Mains Result 2019
- 1 CGPSC Civil Judge Entry Level Mains Result 2019
- 2 CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has broadcasted an amazing opportunity for candidates of the state complete their studies, graduation or a post graduation in Law. The opportunity is to start your career as a Civil Judge in subordinate Courts of the state.
To serve the purpose of selecting best eligible candidates, the exam conducting authorities invited applicants through online CGPSC Civil Judge Application forms, published on its official website www.psc.cg.gov.in, and after receiving tons of application forms conducted the very first stage of written examination i.e., CGPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination on 25th June 2017.
Successful few lucky candidates who passed the examination avail the chance to take the next entry level CGPSC Civil Judge Mains examination which was also held on 11th Feb 2018.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019
All the answer sheets from contenders have received and assessed by a panel of professors or teachers, and after complete strict scrutiny of answer copies, the department has come upto a result, which is very soon going to be uploaded at the official website.
CGPSC had delivered CGPSC Civil Judge preliminary result in the month of September 2017, it is a big examination of which not only you, a huge number of candidates are linked. To make a fair, solely based on the performance of candidates, CGPSC will take few month or days to publish CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019.
The result will design a merit list, in which candidates qualified the written Mains examination will see their names. The Merit list will be only based on the marks score or merit or performance of that particular candidate on the basis of category, being all marks relaxation for SC,ST conserved.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge 15th February 2018 Mains Result download
After assessing your result, you shall know the other steps towards your final recruitment as Civil Judge in Courts of Chhattisgarh.
The Selection Procedure involves these three main stages:-
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- The Preliminary test was of screening in nature, there will be two merit list that will be uploaded by the commission during the whole recruitment process.
- The First Merit List will be of Mains written test involving marks scored by a candidate in the Entry Level Mains examination.
- Another merit list to be delivered is the final merit list, involving an estimate of marks scored by the candidate in Viva-Voice/Interview and Mains examination.
- Personnel Interview is an important part of the recruitment process and a nominee if fails to report an interview will be disqualified and the act is not questionable at any circumstances.
CGPSC Civil Judge Entry Level Mains Result 2019 Overview
Organization Name: Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
Official Website – psc.cg.gov.in
Name Of The Posts: Civil Judge
Name of Exam: Mains Entry Level
Results Release Date: Updated soon.
CGPSC Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017 – 25
- UR Candidates: 10 Posts.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Posts.
- SC Candidates: 08 Posts.
- ST Candidates: 04 Posts.
CGPSC Civil Judge Mains Entry Level Merit List 2018
- The paper will be 100 questions containing of CGPSC Civil judge Mains.
- 03 Hours time duration is given to complete the exam.
- The Syllabus will be containing topics like Indian Postal Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Evidence Act, Constitution of India, Transfer of Property Act,Contract Act, Limitation Act, The Chhattisgarh Rent Contract Act, 2011, Court Fees Act, Specific Relief Act, Registration Act, Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, The Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915.
CGPSC Civil Judge Selection Procedure:-
The selection procedure follows preliminary examination, Mains examination of 100 marks and Interview of 15 marks.
|S.No||Examination||Exam Type||Duration Time||No.of Questions||Marks|
|1||Preliminary Screening Examination||Objective||2 Hours||100||100|
|2||Mains Examination||Objective/subjective||3 Hours||Authority will decide||100|
|3||Viva – Voice||15|
The Final Merit list will depend on 100 marks containing Mains examination and 15 marks Interview.
CGPSC Civil Judge Interview Admit card 2018 download
- The commission will issue separate admit card for Mains and Interview.
- These admit cards will have to be downloaded by merited candidates from the official website only.
- Candidate’s credentials like the name of the candidate, dob, exam name and exam Venue(here Interview) is given there on your call letter.
- Candidates need to take the admit card at the examination venue to be eligible to appear in the examination.
Stay tuned with us candidates, your result will very soon be published here on this page.