The process of application for admission to Birla Institute of Technology Mesra has been started. The application form has been released on the official website of BIT Mesra. Explain that the application can be made only through online medium. An application made through offline is not valid. While applying, make sure that you do not make any mistake. BIT Mesra does not offer an opportunity to improve the application. BIT Mesra offers a number of undergraduate, post graduate and PhD courses. Interested candidates will be able to apply for taking admission in many courses. For more information related to Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Application Form 2020, you can read this post in full.
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Application Form 2020
After filling the application form through online medium, it is necessary to get a printout of it. At the time of admission, the candidates are required to take a printout of the application form. Do check the eligibility criteria set for all the courses before applying. Through the table given below, you can get the date of issue of application form for all courses and the link to apply.
|The program||Last date to apply||Application link|
|NRI / PIO / OCI / SFFS||April 2020||
|BHMCT||20 June 2020||
|M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.P.P. , M.Sc.||May 2020||
|BBA and BCA||June 2020||
|B.Sc Animation & Multimedia|| June 2020 (Jaipur),
June 2020 (Noida)
|Integrated M.Sc.|| June 2020
|Animation design||May 2020||
|B.Tech (Office Campus)||June 2020||
|B.Tech, B.Arch (Main Campus)||June 2020||
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Admission 2020 Application Fee
After applying, it is necessary to submit the application fee. Your application will not be validated if you do not submit the application fee. The application fee can be paid only through online mode. Candidates can submit the application fee through State Bank’s credit card, debit card or net banking of any nationalized bank. Application fees are not refunded to any candidate.
Application fee for PhD courses
- Candidates belonging to general and other backward castes are required to submit an application fee of Rs 2,500.
- An application fee of Rs 1,500 has been fixed for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Application Fee for MSc Integrated Programs
- Candidates belonging to general and other backward castes are required to submit an application fee of Rs 1,500.
- An application fee of Rs 1,000 has been fixed for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
How to apply for Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Admission 2020
To fill the Birla Institute of Technology Mesra application form 2020, candidates have to follow some steps. Candidates should not have any problem while applying, so here are some steps to apply. By following these steps, you will be able to apply easily.
- To apply in BIT Mesra one has to click on the link given in this page.
- Click on the link for the course you want to apply for.
- Apart from this, you can also apply by visiting the official website of BIT Mesra.
- One has to click on the link of “Apply Online” on the official website.
- After clicking on this link, a new page opens.
- Here candidates have to register themselves.
- Candidates can apply after the registration process is over.
- After applying, it is necessary to submit the application fee.
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be issued shortly after the application process ends. The admit card is issued on the official website of BIT Mesra. Apart from this, the admit card will also be downloaded through the link given here. No candidate will be sent the admit card by post, e-mail or any other means. After downloading the admit card, please take a printout of it. Admit card is required to be carried along at the time of entrance examination. You will not be allowed to appear in the exam if the admit card is not there.
Official Website: www.bitmesra.ac.in